Sunday, June 22, 2008

Photos on this site

I am a member of Webshots. At this point in time, all of the photos posted on my blog are "shared" photos from Webshots. And, I'm human - I do make mistakes - the photo of the squirrel that I titled "Shirley, one of my regular diners" was not titled correctly. I should have said that the photo looks like the squirrel I call Shirley sitting in the cottonwood tree in the north corner of the backyard. Kudos to Kathryn to catching my error!

I hope to be able to share some of my own photos on this site soon. However, I'm not sure how well this will work out, as my bifocals and I frequently disagree about the focus when I take a photograph. - Yep, I'm still one of the folks who goes out with a 35-mm camera and film.... Maybe soon I 'll be able to get a new-fangled digital camera and not have to worry about the focus being slightly out of kilter!

Have a super Sunday!

No comments: