Friday, October 10, 2008

Chilly Willy

I'm posting a little later than usual, but I was up until 4 this morning working on Kevin's family tree and posting new info on the web. I've had my walk - it's definitely cooler today - and I've taken care of my kits. They've been out and both are curled up together in the bed. I cleaned my apartment and washed dishes yesterday, received my new furniture, and paid all my monthly bills.

We are expecting snow mixed with rain over the weekend - it feels cold and damp outside today. Both Lovey and Banichi disappeared under the bed yesterday while I was cleaning; they new something was up. I didn't see Banichi until 6 pm - furniture was delivered at 3 - and he promptly decided the new loveseat/sofa is the perfect place for him to sleep. He deserted me last night! (Sob, sob.) Maybe he just liked the scent of the new king-sized spread that I put over the sofa to try to protect it a bit. Lovey decided she was chilly and slept (in bed with me) under one blanket, but on top of the other...

Have to get ready for lunch and heading out to see Smiley and Silver's owner; tomorrow is college football!! I can watch two of my top three teams on TV, and one will be streamed on the internet.... Yeahhhh!!! - But I do have to remember to go to Walnut for my training tomorrow, too.

No comments: