Monday, October 6, 2008

Frost Advisory

Wow - we have a frost advisory on for tonight on the entire east slope of the Rockies here in Colorado. Kathy Sabine says, "Temperatures will drop like a rock tonight." Temperatures are expected to be a little above freezing tonight - but then we'll be 10 degrees warmer tomorrow than we were today; the long range forecast says we might have snow next weekend... but we'll have highs in the low 70s in early afternoons between now and then.

I've re-potted my poor little English ivy plant. I got Fred for 50 cents; 3 little leaves on a stem in a teeny, tiny pot. He's four+ feet long if you straighten out his vines right now, and just graduated to a 5 gallon pot.

I slipped up. I said yes without thinking. I am going to be a Democratic Party observer for my Precinct on November 4th..... (maybe they'll lock me up before then?) Hey! How are my photos with the new camera? If they show up without a red "Webshots" frame from now on - I took the photo! If someone else takes the photo, like the sunflower by cousin Patti, I'll let ou know!

No comments: