Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No snow!

We've received no snow yet today, and the forecasters are being razzed unmercifully. The snow has dumped on the western slope of the mountains, skipped over us, and then hit the eastern plains, about 40 to 50 miles east of the Front Range. But not a flake for us. I don't care...

I was a little early for Rosie and Remy this morning, so I went and visited Brandi and Suki & Boo before heading over to their house. Rosie was so excited, she over-strained her hind leg, so we had a very slow stroll through the neighborhood, visiting Suki and Boo and Hila on our way around. I sat down with the kits when I got home, and apparently went right to sleep - we awoke to a very strange sound coming from our door; some guys from the cable company were checking for illegal cable hook-ups, and my door had a higher reading than anyone's - until they moved one door down, and it peaked. So I showed them my last paid bill and they went on by...

My newest client has already cancelled her first appointment; she says she'll definitely need me for the summer, but she's changed her mind about January. That's OK by me, because she wanted the weekend that K & J will be in Phoenix, so at least I'll have only Suki and Boo to care for. Lovey is staying in close contact with me today, as is Banichi. They'll have me for two more days before I'm rented out to the Irish kids...

No comments: