Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Winter Storm Watch

Gee, six days into Spring, and we are issued a Winter Storm Watch. Excuse me if I sound perturbed, but having missed my favorite weatherman for 6 weeks (thinking he was on vacation, a Sabbatical, or flying around the world), to my surprise I found he'd been laid off/let go without any fanfare - after 24 years. (Come to think of it, that's what happened to my hubby, too! - Sorry, Nick, maybe I shouldn't have said you were my favorite weatherman... I hope I didn't curse you!)

In any event, yesterday the forecasters said we'd get 5 to 8 inches of snow tomorrow. Today they are saying it will be a 36 to 48 hour event and we'll get 8 to 22 inches of snow between now and Friday night/Saturday morning. We really need the precipitation - I'm very happy to get it - if I could turn cartwheels, I would! They are currently saying we'll have a high of 33 tomorrow (just after midnight), and a high of 29 on Friday. Looks like I'll be staying home and not be out walking the dogs....

Yea!!! Snow!!!
Pphtttthhhwwww!!! KUSA! You let the best weatherman go!

No comments: