Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I've had an interesting Mother's Day - I moved Lovey and Banichi and myself into Suki and Boo's house. Lovey seems to remember the routine, and after swatting Boo a couple of times, is walking around downstairs like she's the Queen of Sheba. Banichi, however, is finding it hard to trust the two white and woolly girls - and so far has remained upstairs, although he does howl on the staircase when he's feeling lonely. Rosie and Remy's mom called and asked me to give them a walk this afternoon, and I was happy to do so, even though we got wet in a cloudburst...

I got my summer haircut yesterday; the lady who cut my hair kept asking if I was sure I didn't want any "lady-like tendrils" and I told her no - this was my summer Butch cut. I don't think she she knew how to reply to that... I saw the momma fox and four cubs today as I was bringing the kits over from my apartment; they were playing on Agate Drive. ... Not much else to tell - will be here through Friday evening, so blogging and photo-posting might be sporadic, - at best. - And I'm more than halfway through reading The Last Oracle; then I have to wait for late June for the release of James Rollins' latest!

No comments: