Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Normal Tuesday

I had a very enjoyable talk with my therapist yesterday - Nancy is one of the best! It was grey, drizzly, rainy, and just plain miserable yesterday. And the weather folks are now saying that it's going to be like this through Thursday - ugh! Walt and Sophie are absolute dolls, as are Sparky and Susan... I visited my apartment yesterday and loved my kits; and plan on seeing them again today to love, feed, play, and spend a couple of hours with them. I miss their snuggly bodies in bed!

There really isn't that much to write about - Dunkirk, the grey colt who finished second in the Belmont Stakes on Saturday, is having surgery on his left hind cannon bone, as he finished the race with a condylar fracture. Mine That Bird has been driven back to Churchill Downs. The next big series for North American racing is the Breeder's Cup in November at Santa Anita.
Being me, I hope to settle back into writing about the beauty and wildlife that I see on a daily basis, and will probably start writing about Chincoteague "calling me home" as it does every summer. Hope you have a great day!

No comments: