Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Short Wednesday

It's a beautiful day out - and it's gonna be hot. But yesterday our humidity was only 15%, so I'm not too worried. And Yoshi and Aiko's house has central air... I could easily become used to it once again! Besides walking Aiko and Yoshi, and then Rosie and Remy, I will be meeting with Smiley and Silver's owner to go over care of those two that I begin on the 8th. - Not much else to write about... The kits were ecstatic to see me yesterday, and I loved and hugged them like mad, which I will do again this afternoon.

Oh, and if anyone near or in Boulder reading this knows of someone wanting either two cats or a dog full of energy, please let me know. Smiley is once again looking for a new home - she has prodigious amounts of energy, and her owner just can't be there for her all the time she needs. And a pair of Tonkinese cats, 2 years old, litter-mates, not to be separated, are also looking for a new home - their owner is moving out of the country and can't take the cats with her. One cat is shy, but loving, and the other is very out-going and loving.

No comments: