Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Quickie...

Getting ready to head up above Nederland for the hike with Grandma Anne. The kits have eaten and played outside for a bit, and I've had breakfast and packed my waterbottle, dried fruit and camera for this morning's outing.... just waiting for my ride to arrive. I visited Ooch last night, after taking a nice walk with Joel and the Rs. Luckily, we had an "incident" walking the Rs, so Joel could do what I told him when Rosie began barking and then Remy began barking and jumping about. At the end of the walk, Joel said that he is still more comfortable taking only one dog at a time....


Ouroboros: Life, rebirth, and stuff -  2nd place winner

A sand sculpture of Ouroboros, which took second place in New England.

Amazing Grace

The Amazing Grace at the Tall Ships Festival at Victoria, BC, in 2008.

No comments: