Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Snow, Glorious Snow

So far, 4.6 inches of snow snow has fallen since 2 this morning. We're expecting more snow and/or rain through out the day and this evening - but what we've had so far is a record maker. Lovey isn't happy with the snow; keeps wanting out, but then runs right back inside after a few steps onto the patio. Gimpy's daughter was here earlier, stuffing herself with peanuts. I'm packing for the move out to Steve and Indy's that will occur later today. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to decide about food purchases - see what's in the house, and what Laura wants me to consume. I hope to make meatballs tomorrow or Friday - and they have a 60-inch TV screen, so I can watch the horses on Saturday in what will seem like an up-close and personal position. I found at Aiko and Yoshi's that Lovey does not appreciate such a large viewing screen - she seems to feel that the people are actually there in the room, and she hides. I like the big screens for football and horse-centered events, but otherwise, a 24" screen is good for me.
Due to the snow and slippery ground and pavement conditions, I won't be walking the Rs today. I'll miss our daily walks, but I'll be making daily strolls with Steve and Indy. It will definitely be a change.

No comments: