Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weather Change

We got up to 76 yesterday; it's currently in the lower 40s, and we're expecting lows in the 20s and snow tonight. Lovey has been complaining about the rain that is now falling - but she's gone out into it multiple times, then comes back in and shakes water and mud off her feet and onto me and the monitor. Typical Lovey. I think she is adjusting to our loss of Banichi, as she chased her tail in the bathtub yesterday - it was the first time since Banichi died. ... The fox den entrance is continuing to be undecorated so far this week. Suki and Boo, Remy and Rosie are all doing fine; and I gave a special treat to Brandi today, as the Rs and I walked home. The Rs are getting used to the idea that I will occasionally give another canine a treat and that they won't get one. And I am looking forward to reading C J Cherryh's Detainer, which just came out.

No comments: