Thursday, July 29, 2010

Eight Inches of Hail

Yesterday afternoon, we had rain sprinkles and thunder down here in Boulder. Up in Nederland, it was another story:

This couple from Tulsa, Oklahoma were visiting Eldora Ski Resort, and had to shovel the eight inches of hail that fell from around their vehicle. Roads were washed out, and several were closed by rockfalls. Glad I was down here cleaning!
Today's Pony Auction should have begun about 45 minutes ago - I can not currently find any information on what's happening, but I'll have the story and some photos by this evening. ... I am still cleaning my apartment like a mad-woman, but it clearly won't be they way they want it by 11 a.m. Hopefully, they will be able to spray on Monday, when I can guarantee the apartment will be the way they want it...

No comments: