Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just Stuff...

Today has been grey and humid (for Colorado) so far; thunderstorms are expected this afternoon, and we had very light showers for about an hour around 8:30. I've walked the red kids, taken Kathy and Jim a couple of huge cinnamon buns from the Harvest Bread Company, and loved my kits. They both have just stepped back out onto the patio; maintenance has just mowed the backyard, and Neddy is burrowing into the grass clippings - I'll need to sweep the apartment again tonight. Not much going on at the moment; I hope to get going on the book shelves this afternoon. This weekend is the Pikes Peak Marathon, and the Half-Marathon, on the slopes of the Peak. Jim is running the full distance, while Kathy is running the half. So I'll be back with Suki and Boo on Friday and Saturday night. - I'm looking forward to the Broncos game against the Detroit Lions on Saturday; and I just laughed when Brett Favre re-signed with the Vikings (Go, old man, go!!)... The Vikings/Broncos pre-season game is the one I'm really looking forward to. - And why did I not know (or remember?) that Gene Roddenberry and Diana Muldaur shared today as a birthday?

No comments: