Saturday, September 4, 2010

Eeee-Yow!

I intently watched two football games this morning and afternoon... the Gators won, but - ouch! - what a terrible game! Only 28 yards of offense in the first three quarters?!? Oh, my! And, while I know that Tim Tebow was the big star for the Gators the past four years, I believe I heard the ESPN announcers say his name more than either head coach for Miami, Ohio or the Gators. C'mon, guys! It is and was Gator football, not Tebow football! - The other game I watched was the Rocky Mountain SHowdown, the Colorado Buffaloes against the Colorado State Rams, played in Denver at Invesco Field. The big news leading up to the game was that Rams fans had paid for a plane to fly over the game site flying a "CU Sucks!" sign. It worked like a charm - CU won 24 to 3.

No comments: