Monday, September 27, 2010

Home Once More

It is so nice to be at home again. The kits are out on the patio, I'm getting ready to go grocery shopping, and then I need to wash a load of laundry. I moved the kits home late Saturday morning, using Skippy and Finn's BMW. Their parents returned home at 7:30 Sunday evening, and then brought me home. I spent the early part of the evening dealing with the 28 phone messages that had been left for me, then watched the 10 o'clock news and went to bed. This morning, I got up, showered, dressed, fed the kits and cleaned the litter boxes, and then headed out to walk Rosie and Remy. Since construction is still continuing at the Rs', I then kept them at Kathy and Jim's until after noon. Then Kathy and I grabbed lunch and came back here for her to do her and Jim's laundry from their trip. We did get three loads washed and dried, twice. I think she still has some non-essential stuff to wash.... I need to wash my shorts and the Ts I've worn this past week. Lovey has been all over me, loving and licking. Neddy has nursed on both arms and seems content. I am just flat out tired. Starting tomorrow, I walk Lucy each Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday until winter break, as well as the red kids. Getting ready for my work in Brighton next month, with four dogs and five cats in the same house.... then, my vacation! - Hooray!!! - If you want to know what's happening at the FEI World Equestrian Games, please visit: http://www.alltechfeigames.com/

No comments: