Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Steady Rainfall

Steady rainfall is what occurred this morning - so I didn't go out to walk Rosie and Remy or Lucy. I stayed at home in bed with Lovey and Neddy. And we certainly slept! I laid down at 5 Monday afternoon, and woke up at 7:30 this morning. I checked the weather forecast on my PC, on the NBC local news, and even called and spoke to the meteorologist; then I sent two e-mails and curled up back in bed with the kits. I arose less than an hour ago to dry skies with a lot of clouds, and a temperature of 52 - and we have the Frost Advisory for tonight! I'll put another blanket on the bed. I spoke with the apartment maintenance man, and he informed me that even if I heard the heater the other night, he has yet to fire up the boiler and turn it on; that won't be done until the 21st of October... so I hope it doesn't snow between now and then.
All I can say about the kits is that we snuggled and slept well together - Lovey was under the covers and inside my nightgown most of the night and morning. And since I had both arms under the covers, Neddy couldn't nurse as he wanted to. I started to turn over late this morning, and one arm came out from under the covers - Neddy was immediately attached to it with all four feet, plus his mouth, making little grunting sounds of pleasure. It was very funny!
And the Breeders Cup has unveiled it's own Zenyatta website - if you're interested, it may be seen at: http://www.Zenyatta2010.com/

No comments: