Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Loud Squirrel

I am soooooo tired! Still taking care of the sick kitten, as well as doing all my other usual planned activities - Rosie and Remy, Lucy, and spending a little time with my kits... Lovey and Nedi are absolute lovers, and keep coming back to me for more loving. The new kitten is still spraying mucus when she sneezes, and her nose and eyes are still dripping like mad. She still does not have a definite name yet - Bindi, Josie, and Flambe are candidates. I'll propose the name Miranda tonight... I'll be home sleeping in my own bed with the kits tomorrow night. It will be nice to not have to worry if the kitten is breathing or not when I tuck myself in.
Rosie, Remy, Suki and Boo were visited by Maisie this morning; her Mom let her romp with Boo for about 15 minutes. And Lucy's Mom has a pumpkin sitting outside the front door. It had a large hole in it this afternoon, and a very belligerent squirrel was giving me what-for because I was interrupting his dining. It was quite funny - he wouldn't move away from the pumpkin until I was less than 2 feet away from him - and he was chittering away at the top of his lungs. He was a little quieter when I left after walking Lucy - I don't know if he was thanking me for leaving, or had just run out of voice and energy.

No comments: