Thursday, December 16, 2010

Definitely No Snow

Absolutely no snow, and it had made it back up to 36 degrees today. Rosie and Remy visited the groomers, so I walked Lucy at noon, purchased one last Christmas present, picked up an Express Mail box, and stopped at the public library for ten new books to read. Hopefully, that will take care of the need to read habit for the next 2 weeks.... Saturday, Kathy and Jim are taking Grandma Anne and me to the Christmas Revels and then out to dinner. On Sunday, Kathy and Jim will take me over to a Winter Solstice and birthday party, and when they leave, they'll drop me off at the Irish Setters' so I can spend the evening reading to and playing with them. Monday, 20 December is my last "easy" day, as I take care of the Chandler chickens, and walk Rosie and Remy. On the 21st, I add the two Clark cats and Brandi; and on the 22nd I add Finn and Skippy to the mix for 26 hours. I stop caring for Brandi on the 23rd, as well as Finn and Skippy. After 3 p.m. on Christmas Day, I add Lynn's 3 kitties to the crowd (She's taking Tessa with her). On the 27th, I begin staying with Rosie and Remy, but the Clarks return. On the 28th I'll be settling down with the Rs, and stopping by for the Chandler chix and Lynn's kitties. The Chandlers and Lynn will return on the 2nd, and the Rs' folks will return on the 4th. - Oh, and I can't forget Miss Lucy! I walk her on the 30th,31st, 1st and 2nd; and then start back up with Tuesday through Thursday walks with her on the 4th. - I'll be extremely happy to sleep in my own bed with Lovey and Nedi on the 4th of January!
And I just found out that I was wrong about Michael Vick. He can legally become a pet owner once he ends his probation in 2012. Jelisca Castrodale, an NBC sports writer, feels that Vick should get the chance and prove to the world that he is truly rehabilitated. My comment is, "Can we make sure that she dies and is reincarnated as Vick's first dog after probation?" - I know. That is mean and reprehensible. But that is my opinion and how I feel about the situation.

No comments: