Friday, January 7, 2011

A Nice Friday

Lovey is perched on my chest, and Nedi is exploring the grass and leaves that have been uncovered by the melting snow. I just returned from the library, having turned in 9 books and checking out 14. - It is supposed to snow Saturday night and Sunday, and the weather folks are saying our high temperatures will be in the teens on Monday and Tuesday. It's too cold for me to walk for long periods of time if it's under 20 degrees, so I'll be staying home and not walking doggies. And I'll have plenty of books to read! I went out this morning wearing jeans, a T-shirt, and my jacket - it was actually that warm outside today.
I am looking forward to watching The Lawman on Encore Westerns these days, and they are also showing the Ward Bond Wagon Train series, too. One of the series I'm looking forward to is The Tudors (from HBO) on BBC America beginning on January 19. And, beginning Monday, the 17th of January, I'm looking forward to a new series called Harry's Law starring Kathy Bates. The teasers for Harry's Law look very good.

No comments: