Thursday, February 10, 2011

Early Start Today

Taasi is Lynn's house keeper, and she is scheduled to come every Friday. She arrived at 6:30 this morning, which set Tessa off, so I got up. She and I tag-teamed searching Lynn's bed room, under and behind the furniture, looking for Lynn's missing ring and bracelets. Then, while Taasi cleaned the upstairs areas, I put on gloves, grabbed the pooper scooper, and I sifted my way through all three bags of kitty litter combined with trash from last week. No ring, no bracelets. I think Lynn placed them "some where safe" and forgot where she put them - but I'm not positive. Taasi and I even went through the vacuum cleaners - but no luck. Taasi will be back tomorrow to clean the rest of the house.
Phoenix stayed under Brett's bed this morning, but I received lots of love and cuddling from Patches. Nedi is nursing on my left arm, as I type this, while Lovey is on the cat tree. Tessa, Dhisana, Lilly and Lyra slept with me last night, as usual. I've also stopped by to see Lucy, as I'm in charge of her through Monday afternoon. Next week, I'll care for Aiko and Yoshi over the weekend, and then switch over to Finn and Skippy's house. - And I need to remember to take my camera to take photos of Finn!
And, the more I think about it, the more I have a bone to pick with the NCIS episode that aired on Tuesday, 1 February. It started off with a young dog-walker going to a house to "pick up" another dog to walk. This dog-walker allowed one of the dogs she was walking to jump up on the house's front door and scratch at it, while waiting, I presume, for someone inside to hand her the dog to walk. When no one answered the door, and she called out for the dog, the dog appeared from the side of the house. The dog-walker handed the two leashed dogs over to her male friend and went around the house following the loose dog. Of course, the dog led her to it's murdered owner. As the dog-walker stares at the body, the male friend appears in the back yard without any dogs. My bones to pick? First, the dog-walker should never have allowed the leashed dog (and I think it was an Old English Sheepdog) to have jumped up and scratched at the door. Secondly, what happened to the two dogs that her male friend had in hand? Did he just drop their leashes? Did he, somehow, attach them to the front door? These are the kind of things that make me crazy about TV shows - what happened to the family dog? It had blood on it - was any of that blood tested by Abby? After the wife and child were found, there was not any further mention of the dog... Why? It's frustrating.

No comments: