Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday...

It's a beautiful Saturday morning - 43 degrees out, wind from the northwest at 20 mph, and the humidity is only 23%. It's downright gorgeous! Of course, there is still 4 to 5 inches of snow covering the ground in most places, except the main roads, and snow is piled up in parking areas all around town. I still need to wear my Yak Trax when I'm outside walking the dogs, as the neighborhood roads are snow-packed with a layer of ice underneath.
Tonight, I end my care of Tessa, Dhisana, Lyra and Lilly; continue my care of Lucy (and move into her house); and I add the care of Suki, Boo and Mona for tonight and tomorrow morning. Mike will be back to care for the Snow dogs about noon Sunday, which is when I add the care of Finn and Skippy to Lucy. After Sunday dinner, it's just me and Lucy for the night. Monday, I'll be caring for Lucy until 2 p.m., walking the Irish kids, and then coming home to my kits. I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed on Monday - with Lovey and Nedi. I take care of Aiko and Yoshi beginning Friday, and then go over to Finn and Skippy until 3 March. At least I have the internet available at Finn and Skippy's (and Lucy's, too)!
I've been looking forward to seeing #21 on the ice for the Avalanche... Yesterday, I heard on the news that Peter Forsberg's first game would be Monday. So I didn't watch the game last night. Peter played, but we lost. I'll have to watch tonight and Monday! - Oh, and Tim Tebow's first book will be released in April of this year - he'll having signing parties both here in Colorado and in Florida.

No comments: