Friday, April 29, 2011

Ooch-man

As I thought, I can't use the home PC where I'm staying. Password protected. So I'm at Ooch's on my way to the Rs, to walk them. Ooch is really starting to look 21 years old. He's thin, his entire body vibrates when he purrs, and his once-beautiful long-haired coat is in a nasty series of knots and mats. His owner is talking about shaving him.... I think I'll have a go with the scissors on a few of the worst spots before she returns home. Today is beautiful - sunny, light breeze, a high near 70 expected. Of course, that'll be followed by rain and snow tonight, and a gray, cold, and very damp weekend... But we need the rain, so I won't complain!
> And I did see most of the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton... including the kisses on the balcony at Buckingham Palace!

No comments: