Saturday, June 18, 2011

Breezy Saturday

It's beautiful out - mid-70s, a nice breeze, partly cloudy skies. I've fed and walked Rosie and Remy, taken care of Sasquatch and Tugger, phoned in my morning report to Nancy, and have been home and taken care of my kits. Nedi, Lovey and Mocha are all fine - after I'd been home for a while, loved the kids and fed them, I was working on my PC when I heard a cat crying outside. But all three of my kits were in, even though the door was open, so I looked out. The couple who live on the other side of Chokey had let KitKat out on his leash, and they've also adopted a large dark grey long-haired cat, The grey cat had run outside, met the neighbor's dog, and had gone up a tree - crying the entire time, I helped the young man get the cat out of the tree (and I wanted to laugh when he said he didn't know that it could climb), and then returned to the Rs.

No comments: