Friday, July 22, 2011

Not All Here Yet

Being completely unconnected to the real world yesterday, I didn't blog.  I don't feel that much more connected with reality today, but I'll try to write something coherent.  Yesterday morning I met a nice woman who is now living in Delaware - and we had a good talk about visiting Chincoteague and Assateague.  I spent most of yesterday either reading in bed, or sleeping in bed. I haven't yet taken a pain pill this morning, and hope to be able to hold off doing so until after I've gone to the bank and the public library.  At 6 a.m. today, it was 55 degrees out, with 83% humidity; and we're expected to reach the mid-90s this afternoon.  All the kits are stretched out on the tile floor, keeping cool.  And I'm having trouble keeping my eyes focused.

I think I'll just revert to my normal self, and start yelling that "I wanna go home to Chincoteague!" at the top of my lungs - but that probably wouldn't help anything, either.   Since I'm heading to Florida in October, I guess I'd better start saving for Chincoteague for my next trip!

No comments: