Sunday, September 25, 2011

Slow Sunday

I guess I'm mean....  I had hoped to see Alabama and LSU lose their games yesterday, but they didn't.  The majority of my teams won yesterday, with the exceptions of Colorado, Missouri and West Virginia.  Ah, well...   Today the Broncos play the Tennessee Titans in Nashville, and tomorrow night I'll be cheering for the Redskins and against the Cowboys.

We all had a pretty quiet day yesterday.  I read and watched football and played with the kits.  That means I need to clean and do laundry today. Yuck.   - But my cousin Sarah and her husband Jeremy are due to arrive tonight.  So I'm excited about that.  I don't know how long they plan on staying, but I hope to be able to take them to Ted's Montana Grill and feed them bison (or anything else they'd prefer), and let them try some of the local micro-brew beers.  They'll miss the Fall Festival, as it ends at 5 this afternoon - arts and crafts booths, free music (5 stages), and tons of things for children to do.  Of course Sarah and Jeremy are adults, and they don't have the girls with them, but they enjoy outdoorsy things, as well as museums.  I know; I'm blathering.  Mocha is on the sofa, Lovey is on the bed, and Nedi is in the sunshine on the patio.  I'm here at my desk, having had breakfast and taken my morning 5 mile walk.  We're having beautiful weather, but it might be a trifle warm tomorrow - the weather folks say it'll be 84.  Not much going on, so I'll just be quiet...

No comments: