Sunday, October 2, 2011

Horrible Football Weekend for Me

I'm starting to think I should give up watching football again.  Almost every team I was rooting for, both collegiate and professional, lost this weekend.  The exceptions were the Saints and the Redskins, both pro teams.  **Sigh**  And I had to turn my schedule upside down to meet Coffeepot between 1 and 2 this afternoon at my place.  He was supposed to take Mocha home today.  That was the message I left for him.  He showed up saying that his message was that I wanted him to stay in my apartment while I was on vacation, and when was I leaving?  He is now supposed to take Mocha away next Sunday (his next day off) between noon and 1 p.m.  I was firm, but clear - I wouldn't be responsible for Mocha after next Sunday. Period.  She is a very sweet girl, but with my small space, and the fact that Lovey and Nedi don't like her, plus the fact she's been with me for 4 months now - well, it adds up to her needing to leave.

Short blog, but I'm off to read The Blue Hackle by Lillian Stewart Carl.  The first two chapters have been terrific!

No comments: