Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Snoring Dogs

I had forgotten how much Yoshi and Aiko snore - it's almost like having to live with myself!  Lovey and Nedi were miffed when I didn't let them out to run this morning, but they'll have a couple of hours to do so this afternoon.  I've fed my kits and cleaned potty boxes at my house, and have fed and walked Aiko and Yoshi.  In a bit, I'll head over to Alexy's, then back to Rosie and Remy's for their walk.  Then I'll take Aiko and Yoshi out for a potty walk, and then go walk the Anatolian Shepherds.  After that, I'll stop back by at Alexy's, then take the little boys out again, and then head for home for a couple of hours.  While I'm there, I'll get together all my gear for staying at Alexy's, as well as the stuff I'll need to have for Thanksgiving cooking.  I'll get the fruit for the platter late Wednesday.  Kathy says we'll leave between 11 and 11:30, and that we'll take Mike up to Fort Collins with  us and then drop him off in Loveland on the way home.
The construction crew here ignores me for the most part - but the team leader did check out with me before they left last night.  Scott opened the office door, and Aiko scooted out and then went up the stairs.  I had to laugh - this voice came down from above asking, "Is he pick upable?" And I said, "Of course.  Why?"  And the response was: "I just don't trust dogs who are always snarling and showing their teeth."  I said, "Oh.  Ummmm...  Aiko isn't trying to snarl or look meanly at you - he just has a very bad underbite, so his bottom teeth always stick out."  Scott looked a little sheepish when he brought Aiko downstairs....  We're expecting a high in the mid-50s today, so I shouldn't be too cold while I'm out with the doggies.  -  And Cloudy made me laugh yesterday, as Alexy was going to show me that she'd re-made "my" bed, and she opened the closed door only to find Cloudy curled up on my bath towels at the foot of the bed.  Alexy had no idea that Cloudy was in the room, and was horrified that she had slept on my towels.  I assured her that Cloudy fur on the towel was no big thing.

No comments: