Thursday, December 8, 2011

Good-bye, Harry Morgan

Well, we haven't had any snow flurries yet, but they are forecast for today.  It's 28 degrees outside and I've walked Rosie and Remy and have visited the library.  Lovey wants to be in my lap, while Nedi is sunning in the window.  Everything is calm and quiet.  -  Unlike the campus at Virginia Tech which is on lockdown with two shootings having occurred.  The poor Hokies!  They seem to have the worst luck.  - And I wish to say an humble good-bye to actor Harry Morgan.  I first remember him on Pete and Gladys; but I also remember him in many movies, on  Dragnet, and, of course, as Colonel Sherman Potter on M*A*S*H*.   I always found his roles believable, and I dearly loved to watch him act.  He will be missed by many fans and his co-workers.

No comments: