Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finn Loves New Toy

Boy, was I sick last night.  Was I too smug about the Broncos win? - Nah, I know that I just ate something that did not agree with me.  I didn't eat anything new or unusual, so my tummy was just being a pain...  Even though I didn't get to see all of the BCS Championship last night, I was rooting for Alabama, and I'm happy they rolled over LSU.  -  Roll Tide!  (Of course, I would have preferred it to be the Gators, but one can't have everything one wishes for...)

I got Finn a new toy yesterday - a tightly stuffed football, with a squeaker, and with knotted rope handles at either end.  We play tug of war all the time, and he loves it.  The only trouble I had was last night, when Finn got over-excited, and stood up on his hind legs and boxed at my face.  I got a bloody nose.  But it was my fault, and not Finn's.  Skippy is enjoying his Temptations treats, only a few, but he attacks them with gusto.  My kits were surprised to see me this morning, since I was here yesterday afternoon.  They are both enjoying the sun, and the temperature is above freezing.  ...  We are expecting another three inches of snow tomorrow, so I won't be walking Rosie and Remy after I see Nancy in the morning.  It's possible that Susan will stop by the house in the morning, but I've already told told her I'd probably be at the Mental Health Center.  When I told her my appointment time, she concurred.  ...  And, for once, I don't have internet access while I'm at Finn's; I feel lost.  I'm used to being able to do research whenever I can't sleep, and I hadn't realized how much I would miss that opportunity.

Looking forward to the new NCIS episode tonight, and the new Person of Interest on Thursday.  Then I'll be waiting for Saturday to see the Broncos battle the Patriots. - I wish a pox upon Tom Brady, and a curse upon all Patriot homes.  I wish good luck, good fortune, and winning ways to the Denver Broncos!

No comments: