Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kits

Thinking about a "normal" breakfast this morning didn't make me feel hungry, so I had a very good turkey, ham, and cheese sandwich on whole wheat.  Of course, the kits wanted pieces of the meat and cheese as I made the sandwich, so I gave it to them.  They are now sunning on the patio; there's another good breeze blowing, but it's from the west, so the kits are sheltered.  Sergeant Rutledge is showing again on the Encore Western channel, so I'm looking at the familiar rocks of Monument Valley.  (I still like Woody Strode!)  I'm still double-checking the second half of the Snow family tree; soon I'll start on the Sanborn maternal side.  Not much else is happening....  but my thoughts do go out to all of those folks involved in the multi-vehicle pile-ups on I-75 outside of Gainesville this morning.  It sounds like an awful mess - and to have it caused by fog and smoke from a marsh fire on Paynes Prairie makes it seem even worse.

No comments: