Monday, April 23, 2012

A Quiet Day

Yesterday was beautiful, and it looks as if today will be the same.  Last night I kept the window wide open, sleeping under a sheet, but I had to pull the quilt up about 3 this morning...  And that was with Lovey sleeping on my feet and Nedi curled up by my ribs.  Saturday, I cooked the tarte tatin for Kathy, and it certainly smelled heavenly.  I was too full of the salad, garlic bread and spaghetti and meat sauce to partake of that strawberry and apricot concoction, but I'll bring some home today.
   Today should be pretty quiet - walk Rosie and Remy, walk Boo with Kathy, and then do a few things at Kathy's that she can't do with only one hand.  Then I'll return home and spend time with my kits.  They got a little upset last night, when a couple of the neighbors started playing with a frisbee in the back yard - the guys had consumed some alcohol, and were feeling no pain, and the frisbee frequently crashed into my patio walls.  After Nedi crawled under the bed, and Lovey ran for the bathroom, I shut the patio door, so they wouldn't be bothered.
  Have a good week!

No comments: