Thursday, April 19, 2012

Short Blog

I'll be spending the morning driving Kathy around and helping her get errands done.  I'll walk the red kids this afternoon, as well as Boo and Mona.  Before going to Kathy's I'll head over to Finn and Skippy's and check in with them; Finn will be happy when I tell him we'll be sleeping together tonight - he loves snuggling.  Don't have much time, so this will be an extremely short blog.  Lovey and Nedi are outside at the moment, and won't be happy when I leave with my overnight gear.  But, I'll be back late tomorrow night to sleep with them again, and I'll come home and visit them twice.
   And today marks the anniversary of the Battle of Concord and Lexington  - the first skirmish in what would become known as the Revolutionary War.  Go, Minutemen!

No comments: