Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Shortie Blog

The sky is a beautiful blue out to the east, but the haze is beginning to draw in to the mountains, almost like they are a sponge...  The High Park fire has a 10% containment, according to the Fire Troops; they say it will be weeks before full containment and probably months until there are no more burning or smoldering areas.  -Yikes -   The kits were very appreciative to have me as a sleeping partner again last night, but when Lovey saw me put the alarm clock in my overnight bag this morning, she got prissy.  I've seen the red kids' folks off to the airport, and have fed and walked Rosie and Remy. Now all I have to do is gather a few more things from the apartment and head back up to Riverside, after checking in on Phoenix and Patches.  We're supposed to hit 90 today, with thunder and lightning storms this afternoon...  Doesn't sound good for the fire fighters!

No comments: