Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What An Idiot I Am!

I was talking (as usual) with my head turned back over my shoulder, having a laugh with Kirk, one of the bus drivers this morning.  I attempted to step down off the bus with my head turned and not really looking at the ground.  My feet slipped, and I was suddenly sitting on my butt in the open bus door, but most of my weight had landed on my feet.  I really laughed at that, and assured everyone I was fine, changed buses, and came home.  I loved my kits, and laid down for a nap, as Brandi and I had had an interrupted night...  Waking up a few minutes ago, I couldn't figure out why my feet hurt as I walked to the bathroom.  I've either popped a ligament or broken a metatarsal in each foot, about an inch before each little toe - one can feel a very painful (to me) protuberance on each foot...  Guess I'll have to take a week's vacation from walking doggies!

No comments: