Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Warning.

I've shopped for my kitties, walked the red kids, and walked the munchkins.  I will only have internet access while I'm at home until next Monday, so my posts may be short and sweet, or missing altogether.  Lovey is currently asleep in the middle of the cat tree, while Nedi is stretched out in my reading chair.  When I visit them during this week, I'll give them as much attention as they want, and then I'll turn on the PC...  Today is my sister and brother-in-law's 32nd wedding anniversary.  I gave them a card and $70 to have a nice dinner while they're in Colorado Springs this weekend.  (Jim is running in the double Marathon up Pikes Peak Saturday and Sunday -  and Mike and Annie are spending her last few days of leave together.)  I hope to be able to do a lot of baking this week while I'm looking after the munchkins;  I also want to cook myself a pot of meatballs.  I'll have to see how I can parcel the time out - four houses and four sets of critters take time.

No comments: