Friday, October 12, 2012

A Good Debate, Sad Games; Body To Be ID'd

The police are supposed to hold a news conference around noon today in hope of being able to identify the body found in Arvada Wednesday evening. The body was found during the search for Jessica Ridgeway, 10, missing for a week. Police have said that the body found was "not intact." I have also heard the words "dismembered" and "in pieces" to describe what was found. This is a horrific find, whether the body is Jessica's or not. Hopefully, we'll find out an identity today.
   I enjoyed the Vice Presidential debate last night - there was some interesting give and take, and the moderator pretty much kept control. Also last night, was the CU Buffs game on ESPN; the Buffs were doing very well until the second half. At half time, the score was Arizona State 20, CU 17 - and the second quarter had been great. But the Buffs kicked off to ASU to start the third quarter; they ran the kick right back for a TD, and from then on, the game was a bust. Final score: Arizona 51, CU 17. And then, Maurkice Pouncey was injured during the Titans - Steelers game.... (**sigh**)
   Tomorrow I plan on watching the Gators against Vandy, then the Gamecocks against LSU. I'll be rooting for the G's, of course.
   Lovey and Nedi are continuing to let me sleep in - at least until 7:30. While I'm home, I let them run out and about in the back yard - loud noises and strangers cause them to run back inside, for which I'm grateful. Lovey's mouth looks good to me, but she'll see the vet Tuesday. I want to be certain that she is healing properly. Nedi has been cuddling at night; I don't know if it's because he's happy I'm home, or if it's because it's getting cold outside at night. All I know is that I love my little kitties... (And, as very few folks have looked at my photos from different countries, I'm going to stop posting them, and go back to whatever catches my fancy...)

No comments: