Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Apologies to the Broncos Who Had an Awesome Win Last Night!

Dad always said that I should wait until there was no time remaining and that a game was truly finished before I said anything about the way it was played. I didn't do that last night; I let out a tirade against the Broncos at half-time. It's almost as if they read what I wrote at the moment I was doing it. The Broncos came back and scored 35 unanswered points in the second half. The defense was absolutely tremendous! Four interceptions of Philip Rivers that were turned into 3 touch downs, with the defense scoring a TD themselves. After being bored and upset in the first half, I had a lot of stuff to cheer in the second - and it was mostly the defense. They kept the Chargers from scoring in the second half, there were the four interception, and Elvis Dumervil caused a fumble by smacking the ball right out of Rivers' hands. The Broncos were awesome in the second half. My apologies for belittling you and your efforts at half time. I should have followed Dad's number one sports rule...
    I'm not sure whether I'll go to Golden after taking Lovey to the vet, or whether I'll just stay at home and do laundry... We'll see. She and Nedi are outside at the moment, and I'll need to round them up and get them back inside in about 15 minutes. I had to use the restroom around three this morning, and couldn't see Nedi anywhere, even though Lovey was curled up in bed with me. I looked at his usual sleeping spots on my way to the necessary, but no Nedi. I went into the bathroom, and used the toilet. As I reached for the TP, a very swift and unseen black paw smacked my hand - Nedi was found. He is always very gentle when he swats or smacks at me, not using any claws, thank goodness. So I was able to crawl back into bed and go back to sleep comfortably. I do love my kits.

No comments: