Monday, October 15, 2012

Beautiful Day; Awful Broncos Game

We had a totally beautiful day today - cool in the morning and warm in the afternoon. I picked up my Rav4 for the week, and then a neighbor and I went shopping. I am blogging right now because I am disgusted with the Broncos. I have the game on, and can watch it from my desk - but I'm just disgusted with the Special Teams and with the offense. The Bronco defense is doing very well, considering they've been on the field for most of the first half.... When John Elway signed Peyton Manning as the new quarterback, we , the fans, were promised a new era - almost guaranteed a trip to every Super Bowl for as long as Manning was the Bronco QB. Tebow was traded to the Jets - when he could have learned "from the Master." If the Broncos defense was awful, I'd just stop watching the team, but I love Champ Bailey, Elvis Dumervil and Vonn Miller, and all the other guys. The Broncos defense is the only reason I'm continuing to watch this team. Halftime, and it's 24 - 0; and I really despise Phillip Rivers....
   The "Big Blue Eye" found on Pompano Beach last week was from a freshly caught swordfish. So no real mystery there....
   Lovey visits Dr. Russell in the morning, to get an all-clear on her oral surgery recovery. She still has stitches present where her upper canines were, and she has developed a habit of doing what looks like a "drool check" lick along her whole upper lip. If things go well there, I hope to go to downtown Golden and visit the old town shopping section afterwards. Then I'll watch the Town Hall Presidential Debate and the following episode of NCIS.

No comments: