Sunday, October 7, 2012

Jessica Ridgeway is Missing

Ten-year-old Jessica Ridgeway is still missing. Jessica is 4 feet 10 inches tall, and weighs 80 pounds. She is blond haired (shoulder length) and has blue eyes, and she wears prescription eye glasses with pink and purple frames. She disappeared while walking to school on Friday morning in Westminster, Colorado. She was last seen at 8:30 in the morning, on her way to meet friends three blocks away, with whom she usually walked to school. She didn't appear at the regular meeting place. She was wearing blue jeans, a black jacket, and black leather boots with pom-pom ties. If you have any information about Jessica, please contact the Denver Police, or your local police department.
Jessica Ridgeway, aged 10; blond hair, blue eyes; 4' 10", 80 pounds
MISSING
 
***********************************
 
  It's 28 degrees outside, with a wind chill of 23; and the humidity is at 86%. Belen just said that we should reach 50 degrees for a high today, and we'll be in the upper 60s for the rest of the week, with only Tuesday being cooler. I'll certainly welcome the sun again. I've never liked grey cloudy days, and as I get older, I find I dislike them even more. At least the heater in the apartment is working, and for the 8th fall I don't have a radiator leak. The Komen Race For the Cure was just won in Denver, and the young man who won was running for his Aunt, who has breast cancer, and for his Mom, who has bone cancer. That was a great interview.
   Since it's Sunday, I'll be rooting for the Redskins and the Broncos (tomorrow night for the Jets). Finn and Skippy's folks will take me over to Peach's later this morning, and, depending on whether Peter is home and awake, I'll either stay there, or go over to Kathy and Jim's, as I'll need to let Peach out every two to three hours. Then, this evening, I get to come home, love the kits, and pass out of history for two weeks. Don't worry, I'll blog - but only when I really have something to say.

No comments: