Monday, November 19, 2012

A Grey Monday

Apologies to you canines, but I was sick as a dog yesterday evening and last night - started out as a headache, changed to a tummy ache, and then went into 18 hours of vomiting and diarrhea. Yuck. But I took care of the Thore critters, and asked my sister to care for Ooch, next door. It's nearly noon now and I have taken care of Ooch, walked and fed Rosie and Remy, walked and fed Tessa, fed Dhisana and Lily and allowed them outside to play for a couple of hours; now I'm home with Lovey and Nedi trotting in and out. The weather forecast has it wrong for today - it says "sunny", but it looks like it's dusk outside. There is a small patch of blue visible to the far south, and a tiny slice of blue west of the mountains; otherwise, it's grey with a huge cloud layer above us. I was able to see the first halves of the Jets and the Redskins game yesterday - then I got sick, and didn't see anything at all. I haven't even turned on the TV today. No new word on the bear, so I'll just sign off quickly. Have a good week! If you're travelling, please do so carefully!

No comments: