Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gator GameDay!

The forecast for today was sunny with a high in the mid-60s, and gusty winds most of the day. There was just the slightest peek of the sun at the far edge of the eastern horizon at dawn this morning; and we're still under a thick cloud cover. I've taken care of the Thore critters, Ooch, and the Clark kitties. After doing so tonight, I'll get to sleep here at home with Nedi and Lovey. Tomorrow morning, I'll see the Clark kitties, and then Ooch, then come back home.
  When I got home this morning, I had a message from the Thore neighbor's - they can hear the water pump in the koi pond whinging and clanking. I'll have to pull up the filer, clean it out, and put some more water into the pond to keep it quiet. Thank goodness Ms.Thore returns home tonight. And I have to leave her a not-too-subtle reminder that she didn't pay me before she left, as she claimed she was going to do.... At least both of the college I want to see today are televised- Gators on ABC and the Gamecocks on ESPN, and the pro games I want to see tomorrow are available to me on the NFL network.
  I hope your weekend is a good one!

No comments: