Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Today

It's 32 degrees outside at 12:30 in the afternoon, with a sunny sky and a very cold wind blowing. The kits ran out and then ran back in, so I was rather happy with their quick visit outside this morning... I visited my therapist this morning at 9, and was scheduled to return to see my new psychiatrist at 1. My therapist found that Dr. Leone had an open appointment immediately after I finished seeing her, so she managed to get my appt. changed so that I didn't have to make another trip out today. After seeing both of them, I stopped at the library and returned my last four books; then scooped up four that were on hold for me... I have two more requested that haven't been found yet...
  The weather folks still can't say whether we'll get snow from the "big storm" Wednesday night or not. As I keep saying, I'd love to have 3 or 4 feet of it fall... They are predicting more snow on Sunday afternoon, too. We'll see. I'm due to move in with Aiko and Yoshi Saturday evening; their people leave at 7, so I'll plan on arriving about 7:30... Hopefully I 'll have more books to read by then.

No comments: