Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Crisp Wednesday and NCIS

It's all of 32 degrees this morning, but the weather folks say we'll get up to 57.  It's partly cloudy and gorgeous outside - Lovey is out (I think she's taunting the cream colored cat in building B), while Nedi is sitting on the top of the cat tree, watching the ravens and crows in the back yard.  I'll be leaving in a bit to go walk Rosie, and to sort through some of my belongings at the Snow house.  I have several bags  there, mostly full of items that I will be donating to ARC and a large amount of books for either donation to the library, to ARC, or to return home and be replaced on my book shelves (currently being constructed).
  I thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode of NCIS - between Mark Harmon, Ralph Waite, David McCallum, and Tom Fitzpatrick, I became teary-eyed at least four times.  Having cared for my Mother, who had Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and a stroke, this story really hit home.  I highly recommend it to every one who can see it - and the NCIS case that Tony, McGee, and Abbie work on is also a nice little surprise. It was good.   -  I have to admit I faded away watching Person of Interest, and will need to re-watch the entire episode.

No comments: