Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be rinsing and patting dry fresh berries and fruit for a fruit tray, and I'll be steaming corn, carrots and asparagus and placing them in my crock pot with some melted butter - my two contributions to the Snow clan Thanksgiving dinner.  (If I have time, I'll make a pumpkin pie, too.)  So far today, I have walked Rosie, played with Boo, walked Lucy, and stopped at Sprouts to pick up fresh berries and fruit. Usually I have strawberries along with everything else, but the selection was very poor today, so I got cherries instead.  So there will be a platter of raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and cherries, with a small bowl of dried fruit pieces, and a large bowl of seedless grapes of various colors.  My white crock pot will keep the veggies warm, and I have spare salt and pepper shakers to take along, also.  And, hopefully, the pie.  As I'm putting everything together at Lucy's house in the morning, after feeding and medicating Tugger and Sasquatch, things might be very interesting...  I'll let you know how things go.
    I have fun making fruit trays:





No comments: