Monday, December 23, 2013

More Snow

I did not expect to see another half-inch of snow on the ground this morning when I arose.  At least it was 25 degrees in Boulder - it was 5 in Denver - but the wind/ breeze certainly made it feel much more chill.  I am ensconced at Charlie and Tinkerbelle's house on Topaz; spent an hour with them this morning, then walked Rosie, and then went back home to my kits.  Stopped and got stocking stuffers on the way back, and ended up giving four items away to young kids on the bus.  Am trying to decide whether I want soup, pizza or a burger for supper.  What I really want is a nap.  The upstairs neighbors, not the couple who live directly above me, but, I believe, on the south side, upstairs, are being very noisy.  There are three people, one definitely male, one definitely female, and a third, who yell and fight for 30 minutes or so and then get quiet and go outside - I guess other neighbors have complained to the police about them, and once they realize they've been yelling, they clear out.  But it's a pain...  especially when they yell for 30 minutes at almost 4 hour time intervals.  And they don't have a wide vocabulary, either...  They just keep repeating the same thing over and over - I've a good mind to leave a thesaurus at their door, with an explanatory note: "Your cursing is boring! Please find some other words to use.  Here's something to help...."
   Finally got everything done for the family for Christmas.  Have two packages that will go out late - one to Carolyn and Greg in Florida, and one to Michele in Illinois - but they will be shipping soon.  Finally.  I have access to the internet and a superb sound system here at C & T's, but no television.  I have to admit I like to see the news and Jeopardy!, so I might see those at Sasquatch and Tugger's this evening...  And I should check and see if a new episode of Sleepy Hollow is scheduled for tonight, too.  Otherwise, I'll be reading books and browsing on line.

No comments: