Monday, December 2, 2013

Windy Today, Cold Tomorrow

I feel discombobulated...  Normally, my first stop on any weekday is to see Rosie.  Today she was my last stop; and I came back home between all three visits, so I spent a lot of time on the bus.  If the wind hadn't been blowing, the temperatures would have been lovely; but we were under a high wind warning, with gusts up to 85 mph, for more than 24 hours.  The National Weather Service has just issued a Winter Storm Warning for Boulder, stating that we will get between 6 and 14 inches of snow from 5 p.m. Tuesday to 5 p.m. Wednesday.  And the high will be 14 degrees.  Brrrrrr!  After 61 degrees today, and the mid-50s for the past week, tomorrow is going to be a shock to the system, with a high of 38 before noon...
   Lovey is out in this windy evening, but Nedi only steps out for a few moments; as soon as the wind picks up, he comes back inside.  The next time Lovey is in, I'll close the door for the night.  I did enjoy the Broncos' win yesterday afternoon - and I was happy to hear that Coach Fox was back in the team meeting today, and is officially back on the job.
   Since the weather is supposed to be atrocious from tomorrow afternoon until the weekend, I should have plenty of time on my hands to write more in the blog.  And, hopefully, it will be about interesting things, or photos.

No comments: