Saturday, March 22, 2014

Gee... It's Snowing

After a couple of outstandingly warm and sunny days, the skies today are low - the clouds and fog are hugging the tops of the Flatirons and the first rampart of Front Range hills.  And I just watched a cherry-picker roll up to the large utility pole at the corner of Riverside Avenue and Riverside Lane - and there's a man in heavy gear toying with several junctions.  All I know is the phone lines are working, the cable is on, and so is the electricity, so I'm just being nosy about what he's doing up there...  Anyway, we've been having very fine snow fall off and on since 6 this morning - it's a very fine powder, and since it's been so warm, nothing is sticking yet.  The weather forecasters say we'll have one to three inches fall before midnight, and then it'll all be heading east.
  Since I'm driving Nancy's Audi, I've been listening to the local radio station, KBCO    ~~~~~~~
Guess what?  It's now 5 1/2 hours since I started writing this - and I had to come back to the apartment to finish this ridiculous post...  The man, whatever he did, broke the PC connection to Comcast at Rosie's.  Thank goodness I can come home for a quick visit!

No comments: