Thursday, March 27, 2014

Short Post

Well, the service dog barked at me three different times yesterday, while sitting loose on my patio, looking in through the door.  I sent a letter to the apartment manager.  While I feel guilty about it, I also feel that I have the right to move around inside my apartment without having a neighbor's dog (a) sitting on my patio and (b) barking at my movements.  Is that too much to expect?
   I am having a blast taking care of the four hens and two cats on Dellwood.  I'll try to get photos of them all before the end of the week.  And I move in with Boo tomorrow - that'll be interesting.  I will miss sleeping with Lovey and Nedi while Kathy and Jim are off looking at sandhill cranes in Nebraska.  At least I have a good supply of books to read - even though I'm currently waiting for the second book of the Tawney Man series to arrive at my library.  I have about 40 pages left of the first book, and I have a jack Reacher novel to read in between - but I'd rather continue on reading Robin Hobb, even though I  love Lee Child's books.
  And today is Thorsday, so I am greatly looking forward to tonight's episode of Vikings.  And word was released that Vikings has been renewed for a third season.  Yahoo!  Can't wait to see more of Ragnar, Rollo, Floki, Helga, Lagertha, Bjorn and Aslaug...  I really enjoy this series!

No comments: