Thursday, November 20, 2014

Nocks Family

I was supposed to spend yesterday addressing and writing Thank You notes for all the cards, flowers and food Kathy has received since her surgery - instead, I cored, sliced and diced five gallons of crab apples to process into homemade apple sauce.  So my wrists and hands are a bit sore from arthritis this morning, but otherwise, I'm fine.
   The Nocks family has been celebrating a bit, as cousin Sarah set up our own webpage for sharing things - and we are going wild sharing photos and catching up with family that we haven't been in contact with previously. A second cousin that I didn't know existed contacted me by e-mail and wanted to know how to add to the family tree - and that began an explosion of photo sharing.  Hopefully, I 'll have time this afternoon/evening to do some more exploring, and contact another elder in the family and get dates and places to add to the tree.
  Kathy visits the oncologist today at 4, and will learn what she has planned to combat the cancer - radiation, chemo, and/or hormonal therapy.  Once I know that, and Kathy is ready for the knowledge to be public, I'll write about it.  In the meantime, it's still a waiting game - with no paths obvious or designated.  It's very frustrating for both Kathy and Jim.
  Should be able to blog more over the weekend - then I have 4 houses to care for over Thanksgiving, so I don't know when, or if, I'll have time to blog.  We'll see...
 

No comments: