Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Update & Photos

I spent Saturday coring, slicing and dicing crab apples again.  Got another 5 gallons into the pot to cook down into apple sauce - Kathy, Jim and Michael started a deep cleaning the house in case Kathy has to undergo chemo or radiation therapy.  I started caring for the hens, cats and carp on Dellwood, and will do so through Thanksgiving.  I was able to watch Mizzou win it's game, but did not see Florida and South Carolina win theirs.  Did get to see the Broncos yesterday - and they had me worried for quite a while, but they were able to pull off a win.  Today I add caring for Lynn Thore's home and pets to my care list, and tomorrow I add two more houses.  I'll be busy.
 I'm just going to add today's photos into this short blog....
1940 Chevrolet

American pine marten

Sunrise on Assateague Island, Virginia

Somewhere in California...

Male twelve-wired bird of paradise

Trotting Friesian

Grandma Ann's cat, Tabitha

Frosty web

No comments: